CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Third Shift Available!!
If you are looking for a career that can make a difference, then Avon Health and Rehabilitation is the place for you. Our work family is made up of a variety of talented and committed team members who are dedicated to making a difference in the lives they serve. Each employee contributes their unique skills and abilities with the key goal of enabling our residents to reach and maintain their highest functional abilities. Every job matters at Avon Health and Rehabilitation Center. We believe in what we do and know our hands make a difference.
As a nurse in our facility, look at what benefits you can enjoy:
- Competitive starting wage with additional pay for experience
- Sign-on bonus up to $10,000 dollars FT, and $5,000 dollars for PT
- $1,000 new employee referral program
- Paid life insurance
- 401k opportunities after your first year
- $3 Shift differential!
- DailyPay! Work today, get paid today!
- Monthly Celebrations and recognitions
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
New and Improved Benefits for 2022!
- $5,000 Tuition Reimbursement Per Year
- $40,000 Student Loan Assistance Program
- Quarterly Wage Increases
- Quarterly Attendance Bonus Program
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for providing the daily care, health needs, safety and comfort of the residents. Including providing professional assessments and documentation of the residents health and assisting with the management of the assigned nursing units staff.
- Supervising, performing and providing written/verbal care assignments, routine skills and procedures to ensure the quality of care to residents;
- Participating in the development and implementation of resident care plans, maintaining up to date nursing care plans, documenting progress and making recommendations for revisions to care plans according to facility policy and procedure;
- Making daily and periodic visits to observe for symptoms, reactions to medication and/or treatment;
- Obtaining and documenting vital signs, intake and output, weights, diet supplements and replacements, cultures, etc.; &
- Assisting with the orientation and on-going training of staff to assure required skill levels are maintained for all staff.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Qualifications
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing and possess a valid LPN License in good standing according to State and Federal requirements.
- Have a thorough understanding of the principles of safe effective nursing practices within the State of Indiana.
- Have basic computer skills along with knowledge of such programs as Excel, Word, etc.
- Personal integrity and the ability to deal tactfully with residents, family members, visitor, government agencies and personnel.
- A passion for caring for people.
- Personal integrity and the ability to deal tactfully with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies and other personnel.
- The ability to be discrete and protect the integrity of confidential information and stay within Corporate Compliance and HIPAA.
- Knowledge on the use of personal computers, Word and Excel, and working with office machines such as fax and copying machines.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""