625 S. Dan Jones Road, Avon, IN 46123
Kemper CPA Group LLP, a top 100 public accounting firm, is a multifaceted regional CPA firm with 26 offices in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and California. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for an Audit Manager position in our Avon, Indiana office. Candidates may be considered for fully onsite or hybrid schedules.
The Audit Manager will be responsible for supervising staff and managing multiple projects as a part of the audit and attestation team serving clients in a variety of industries, including mid-market businesses and not-for-profit organizations. The candidate is expected to work as part of a team, possess good oral and written communication skills, and be able to supervise and train young professionals. The Audit Manager is considered a liaison between the partners, clients, and staff, and should be involved in virtually all areas for which partners are responsible. Appropriate candidates must also possess expertise in current professional audit practices and have the interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with clients while managing and coaching staff. This position is full-time with overtime expected during peak seasons.
- Mentor and coach staff to be more effective auditors.
- Research and share information on new pronouncements and emerging accounting and audit issues.
- Analyze and evaluate data and provide resolutions to complex problems.
- Provide strategic and tactical accounting advice and recommendations to clients.
- Consult with clients on various internal accounting related transactions.
- Train junior staff on audit and organizational procedures.
- Provide review of work product and performance.
- Be willing and able to serve multiple client engagements concurrently.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Possess a CPA designation with at least 5 years of audit experience in a supervisory capacity within a regional or national public accounting environment.
- Possess organization, communication, technical, accounting, and auditing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adequately handle multiple engagements and teams.
- Ability to interact effectively with clients, prospects, and colleagues in a professional manner.
- Experience supervising engagement team members and instructing them on completing assigned tasks.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and willingness to travel to client sites.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance.
Pay and Benefits
Our employees play an integral role in our success as a firm. We value the long-term relationships we have developed with our clients as a result of our ability to retain our brightest professionals and believe in rewarding our employees with a competitive base compensation that is commensurate with the position and candidate’s experience. Additional compensation includes bonus pay and new business incentives. We also offer an attractive benefits package that is dependent on status as a full or part-time employee.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Long- and short-term disability leave
- Paid sick leave
- Parental leave
- 401(k) plan and profit sharing contributions
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending account
- Professional development assistance
- Paid CPA Exam study time, Becker CPA Review course, CPA Exam reimbursement, and CPA Exam bonus program
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness program
- Referral program
- Flexible schedule
- Access to investment advice
How to Apply
Please click on the Link below to submit your information.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The successful candidate must be authorized to work on a full-time basis for any employer in the United States. Kemper CPA Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level